Electronic visual medium consisting of LEDs on a clear foil, thus creating a transparent and shapeable LED screen.
- Light and thin
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Technical and aesthetic difference
- Can be installed on glass or wall
- Observation distance: 20m ~ 100m
- The film can be bent and cut in segments, so it can be installed in any size on any (even curved), not just translucent surface
- Eye-catching effect
- Ads give the impression of art
- Installation on uneven surfaces is possible thanks to the flexible structure of the film
- Easy, simple and fast installation
- Easy and low cost maintenance
- Reasonable price of the module and installation
- High durability
The computer-generated video content is connected to an HDMI master controller, which is then connected to a receiver and driver that projects the video content onto a transparent LED film. The power supply of the driver is from a 230V source.
|Element size||479 x 477 mm||309 x 300 mm||482 x 482 mm|
|LED resolution||Matrix 16×16||Matrix 16×16||Matrix 16×16|
|LED pitch||30 mm / 30 mm||18 mm / 18 mm||30 mm / 30 mm|
|Thickness||0.948 mm||0.948 mm||1.25 mm|
|Luminosity||1,000 nit||1,000 nit||4,000 nit|
|Operating voltage||DC, 14 V||DC, 14 V||DC, 14 V|
|Energy consumption||12.6 W||12.6 W||12.6 W|
Are you interested in a transparent LED wall? Contact us!